A mathematician walks into a bar

Dear readers (and by "readers" I mean "mom"), it's not that I mean to talk about mathematics all the time, it's just that when Aaron takes a handful of pennies, puts them on his Magnadoodle, and draws this, the first thing I think of is graph theory. I'll be the first to point out that this isn't a simple graph because two pennies have more than one line connecting them, but the boy is only three, so let's cut him a bit of slack. Aaron himself, though, claimed it was a constellation. Is he too young for me to tell him about Hedy Lamarr?

Comments

Teresa said…
Excuse me, but I resent the "(and by "readers" I mean "mom")" comment. I read your blog too, normally at work. Don't tell me boss. :)

Next time, say "sister and mom".
walton95 said…
I have read it, too, but only because other family members told me about your blog. Thanks for nothing Tim. :p

Jake's latest and greatest excitement at home has been to "help" Jim use the chainsaw to cut up a tree branch.
Timmy said…
To my sisters: I know that mom pays you to read the blog and leave comments from time to time so that I feel loved. It's ok --- you no longer have to pretend.
G said…
I find this blog to be very entertaining. Unfortunately, Elli does not find my using the computer to be such so I have to get up before the birds (and our little kid) do if I want to comment. But, hey, this is probably when you are going to sleep!
cryptozoologist said…
do i look like your mother? now clean up this blog! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status