Random photos

I just realized that we have not posted photos of the kids for a while. I have plenty I could write about (writing being very cathartic for me) but I never put in any Easter photos of the kids. We have some other pictures, too, that I am sure at least the aunts, uncles, and grandparents would like to see. So, here we go!


Tim set up an Easter egg hunt for Talia, Zoe, and Aaron. Clearly this picture was taken before the eggs were collected. The kids had a great time, and I think Tim did, too.


Melina is shown here, chewing on the tag of the toy that the Easter Bunny brought her. She is wearing hand-me-downs from Aaron, and obviously, isn't even buttoned up all the way. The woes of being the fourth child!

I do dress Melina in pink when we take her out (here she was ready to go to church), so that we don't confuse anyone. Sometimes wearing pink or purple doesn't help, though. Melina was wearing a purple sleeper with hearts and flowers yesterday. At the grocery store, a man came up and said, "What a cute little fella!" Well, I agreed and graciously said thank you. No mention that my fella is really a lady.

Our exersaucer is no longer used in the appropriate manner. Instead, it is a breezeway for the baby.


All four kids enjoy the swingset now, and we are very lucky that the little man is so gentle with his baby sister. Aaron likes to push Melina in the swing. Whether or not she is thrilled with this idea is anyone's guess.

Tim captured a circumhorizon arc on the camera last weekend. It was beautiful, although I can't say how long it lasted.

Comments

Kelsey said…
I love the photos.

People used to confuse Harper for a boy all the time when she was little - it's like they are gender blind unless a kid has long hair!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status