The First of Many Days

Tim left this morning on a business trip. How do we feel about that? Imagine the dog, who is right now staring out the door, anxiously waiting for his buddy to come home. Imagine Melina, who, when she hears me open the screen door that leads to the garage, comes running and screams, "Da-Da!" Imagine the girls, who keep saying, "I am not sure I like Daddy going away." And Aaron, well, he just says he'd like to see Daddy. AND THIS IS THE FIRST DAY!

I'll try my best to post a few sentences of each day between now and December 13th so that Timmy can read up and enjoy what he is missing. Pictures also? Probably not. To be honest, it was all I could do to get a shower, keep everyone fed, and juggle bedtime with 4 tired children. The clothes never did get folded today, and unless reinforcements arrive, those same clothes might still be unfolded (along with many other, newer, clean clothes) come December 13th.

I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status