Confessions

I vacuumed the dining room today so that I could drown out the sounds of the older kids arguing and the youngest kid whining.

I crawl into bed with Melina much too often, but she sleeps better that way and therefore, so do I.

If I could yell at anyone right now, it would be my neighbor, who ALWAYS mows the lawn during nap or bedtime (I might have complained about that once before).

I have been crabby lately and need to get out running more often.

My kids have watched much too much television this summer, but if I can't stand being outside, can I blame them for not wanting to?

I hate ending sentences with a preposition, but today, I am too lazy to fix the sentence above.

I am so tired of asking myself, "What's for dinner?"

Sometimes, as much as I love my children, I think back to the moments we had pre-children. I smile at those moments.

At other times, I think to myself, "Can you love your children too much?" If you can, I am guilty.

And don't let this shock you (and please, don't judge), but I am STILL trying to wean this child. I will make sure we are done by the end of the summer. Why? Because today, she looked at my breast and said, "Hi Milk. I'm Mimi."

Comments

Kelsey said…
I hadn't thought of vacuuming to drown out the arguing, but if I start to do that my house will be a lot cleaner.

We're guilty of too much television too, but even the playground slides are too hot to handle!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status