Hysterics

Melina and I spent this rainy, cold morning mostly at home today. We listened to some music, we drank some tea (Melina likes peppermint and Chai teas, as do I), and we painted.

While I was in the kitchen putting some things together for lunch, Melina was amusing herself in the living room.

All of a sudden, she runs into the kitchen and says, "Mom! One time, Zoe was wearing pants!"
She looked up at me expectantly. I wasn't sure what she wanted, so I said, "NO WAY! Really?!?"
She just smiled, said "Yes!" and walked away, laughing hysterically.

Okay, I know why I found the whole thing funny, but why did she?

Comments

Kelsey said…
Tonight at dinner Michael was making a grand sweeping gesture with his arm and yelling something that sounded like, "pajamas!" then dissolving into a fit of giggles.

Who knows what they are thinking?!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status