Summer Hiatus Alert!

I can already tell that I might be taking a summer hiatus from the blog.

I still enjoy writing and recounting what occurs, but by the time I think to sit down and write it, the thought has escaped my brain. And with all the kids home, I don't have the time to sit down until nighttime, and at that point, I am just too tired to do it. So, like your favorite TV shows, I might be on hiatus. Disappointed, aren't you?

Speaking of TV, the girls informed me that Aaron, who watches Scooby-Doo with Melina and the girls, doesn't even like Scooby-Doo. I asked him if that was true. He said yes. Talia wondered why he watched it then. I said, "Any TV is better than none at all, right Aaron?" He agreed. I then thought about my TV viewing. Unlike Aaron, I don't think that any TV is better than none at all. I can't even stand to watch something I don't want to watch, even if I have clothes to fold (a task often done in front of the tube). In fact, last night, instead of watching something less than desirable while doing the laundry, I read my book. Zoe watched something with Tim and she folded the laundry. Yes! I'd be willing to farm her out. You just have to ask. And remember, we have two of them. We could loan them both!

Next week, the girls have basketball camp in the morning, and perhaps by then I will have settled myself into the routine of summer vacation a little better. If so, I'll post as often as I can. Especially if I have cool pictures to share. If not, I'll see ya in the fall.

Comments

Kelsey said…
Well I hope I see you often then, because I like keeping up with you guys this way. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status