Braces Off!

When I speak to people on the phone, particularly those with whom I haven't spoken to in a long time, I usually say that not much is happening around here. I equate uneventful with doing well; sometimes, I am just fine with status quo, you know? But on Monday, there was quite the celebration going on! Finally, after long last, the girls have passed through Phase I of their orthodontic adventure, and the braces came off! They are thrilled: They can chew gum, eat popcorn with abandon, and bite into apples! I am thrilled: I don't have to pick them up and cart them over to Dr. M's office every 6 weeks.

I don't have very many good before pictures. I took a few that were early on in their Phase I adventure. If you look closely, you can see the space and crookedness of their mouths.

Zoe:

Talia:
But I did capture two pretty nice pictures for the after shots.

At the orthodontists office on this momentous occasion (Zoe is on the left):


And with their new nicknames, Teeth 1 and Teeth 2:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status