Thursday Bits

Just for the record, I didn't understand what Tim meant in his post yesterday. Once I told him that I didn't, he explained it, in very easy terms. I guess Tim isn't always as clear as he'd like to be, either. If you need an explanation, feel free to ask him the next time you see him. Since Tim and Aaron share a brain, I do wonder if Aaron would understand exactly what he meant.

***
I picked up Melina from preschool today, and I realized that I am the old lady in line. I guess it makes sense, as Melina is the last of my children to be at the school, whereas some of the ladies are dropping off their first born children. Still, it hurts to think of it. My friend says, and rightly so, that the kids are closer to college than birth. Yikes.

***
I never did get around, in the month of November, to admitting one more deep dark secret. Of course, it isn't that deep or dark, considering Tim knows about it. What is it, you ask? Are you ready? I have a soft spot in my heart for Zachary Levi.

Way back when the TV show Chuck first came out, I'd be sitting at the computer doing school work while Tim watched the show. The music (which to this day I still really like) was the first thing that made me turn my head. Then, it was Chuck himself. At the inception of the show, the character really did look nerdy; the same can't be said for the more suave version of him on the show now. (In retrospect, I prefer the nerdier version.) I don't know exactly why, but something about a tall, dark, and handsome nerd just makes me giggly. This is in direct contrast to my penchant for bad boys, you know?

Anyway, not that it matters to me much or has any bearing on my liking of Zachary Levi, but the show has jumped the shark, as they say. I think this season is the last, and probably, it is for the best. I do hope that Zachary Levi does other shows, though. The only other thing I know him from is Tangled, which I loved, but because it was an animated film, I probably would have loved it even without his voice. Anyone know if there is a Zachary Levi Fan Club?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status