Feelin' The Love

I have had a headache for much of the past 4 days. I don't usually get headaches, unless I am dehydrated or hungry, neither of which applies in this case. I have had a sinus headache before, the type where you want to pound your head against the wall. But I don't have a cold, and my teeth and cheeks aren't hurting either. Perhaps it is the weather, or the fact that my hormones might be cycling differently these days. I don't have an answer, and I don't expect you to have one.

But on a day like this -- when my head hurts, the cats have already destroyed the basement again, and the rain is falling quickly -- I'd like to crawl back into bed and not come out. As I pulled out of the driveway to bring Melina to school, I had to stop myself from pulling back into the garage. The only thing that kept me going forward was the fact that I was expected to help with 4th grade this morning. If not for that, I would have called Melina's school, told them she wouldn't be coming, and we'd have snuggled up with some tea and books.

Lest you think this post will be nothing but one large complaint, the reason I started writing today was because, in the midst of all this yuck, I've been feeling the internet love. I don't get that many comments on my musings, but just enough to know that the people I know and love are out there and listening. And I appreciate every comment, even the snarky ones. So thanks for the love. On days like this, I could really use it.

Comments

T said…
I'm not snarky per se... I just have a Napoleon Complex when people pick on your writing. Wish I was down there this weekend, but I'm glad we're not. My throat is killing me. I'm not going to call your girls until after the fam's have all left.
Laura said…
Sending the love! Hope things get easier soon. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status