All Year Christmas Decorations

The kids' preschool relies on making something homemade each year as a parent gift at Christmas. In the past, Tim and I have received ornaments of various shapes and sizes from the kids. Of course, we have loved (and kept) them all.

This year, when Melina said she had a surprise for me, I expected to see yet another popsicle stick-ed something. But oh, was I surprised! Melina had me close my eyes, she counted to five, and pulled, with a flourish, something much larger from behind her back.


I literally squealed with glee, gave her a huge hug and kiss, and found the perfect spot for it above the stove. When the kids asked if I'd be putting it away with the other Christmas decorations, I nodded my head no. This decoration is up here for the long haul.

***
You might wonder why I am just now posting about this little tidbit that occurred back in December. That is just how far behind I am. If you don't like it, then why don't you come on out and visit? I can certainly put you to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status