And This Is Why I Am In Trouble

I made bean soup, the girls' favorite meal, for their birthday yesterday. Only Aaron isn't a fan of the soup. Melina usually eats it happily.

Yesterday evening, when Melina came to the table to eat dinner, she looked at the meal that I had set at her place. Her lip started to quiver, and she put her head down. I saw a few tear drops hit the floor, and I had no idea what the problem was.

Me: Melina, what is wrong?
Melina: I didn't want bean soup. I wanted pasta.
Me: But you love bean soup. What's wrong with the bean soup?
Melina: If I drop the bean soup on my dress, it will stain.

Apparently, Melina is more concerned with fashion than with food. God help me.

Comments

Julie said…
are you SURE she wasn't left on your doorstep? that's hilarious and made me laugh out loud. thank you.
Christina said…
I swear, Julie! I remember almost having her on the floor of my bedroom. Somehow, she got the recessive fashion genes (by the way, I just inadvertently wrote jeans instead, and needed to correct it!).

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status