Pink Day

Melina has declared today Pink Day. Only she and I are participating, considering she made the request after the kids had left for school.

I found a pink hoodie, put on my pink vest over it, and managed to scrounge up pink underwear and pink/white socks. Thankfully, in my opinion, I do not own pink pants. That fact did not go over well with Melina, however.

As I slid my pink/white clad feet into my navy blue slippers, Melina leaned over and whispered, "Mommy. I don't want you to wear your slippers. I cannot see your pink feet then."

Yikes. I put the slippers on anyway. I'll wear my gray/pink sneakers to the store a little later, and that should appease the little princess.

Comments

T said…
I'm surprised you didn't just go pantless, but then your white legs might have blinded the child so...

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status