Lofty Goals

I just read two very cheesy novels.  I guess I will have to call them romance novels, and while I am not proud to admit that I read them, I have to say I was doing some research.  Get your head out of the gutter...it was not that kind of research.  I read them to see what sort of plot there was, whether or not the protagonist had a clear motivation, and whether or not the books were well written.

My decision?  If I had the time and inclination, I could write a romance novel very easily.  But I have neither the time, nor the inclination.  And when my story or stories are done, I'd like to say that I am proud of the writing, not just that I have gotten something published (assuming that I can find someone to publish these ideas of mine).

I think I might have some lofty goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status