Things I Find Bizarre and Frightening...

I received a Williams-Sonoma catalog in the mail today, despite the fact that I never buy from the company.  I do like to look at the pictures, and I have tried some recipes that turned out very well.  Today, however, I was blasted by a picture of something I find very bizarre and frightening:  A stuffed burger press.  I am sure other people would be thrilled to have a contraption that helps build a burger stuffed with cheese, olives, or any other condiment of one's choosing.  I, however, would rather have someone give me a vacuum cleaner as a gift. 

The whole catalog made me think of all the things I find bizarre and frightening that other people might not.  Here is my not-so-comprehensive list.  In fact, I'll stick with the top 10, in no particular order.  Most of these were not in the catalog.

1.  Said burger press
2.  Chicken Cordon Bleu
3. Blue cheese
4. Serrated bags, like the ones that grapes sometimes come in (or they used to)
5. Rings around the toilet bowl
6. Sun burns so bad the skin is purple
7. Naked mole rats
8. Chinese Crested dogs
9. Vomit from kids not related to me
10. Velveeta

Comments

T said…
There is nothing wrong with naked molerats!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status