Degrees of Separation

I know someone that knows Marisa de los Santos.  You might not be overwhelmed by that fact.  But if I think of the following scenario, I get goosebumps:

Marisa de los Santos decides to make a quick visit to see her friend while possibly promoting her newest book.  Her friend decides to take Ms. de los Santos to the local Starbucks, where Kelsey and I are prepping for school.  Since Kelsey and I know the friend, we say hi to her, and get an introduction to one of my favorite authors, Marisa de los Santos.

Nah, it did not happen.  But it could, right?  No sense in living if you can't dream.

Comments

Kelsey said…
Ha! I one-hundred percent support this scenario... if we ever here M is coming to town we will totally stalk,er work at, Starbucks!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status