It's All in the A

I received an email today from someone I normally see on a weekly basis.  I haven't known her long, but we have emailed quite a bit back and forth.  I tell you this, because our emailing means that she has been repeatedly exposed to my email address and name, which clearly says Christina.  Not Chrissy or Chris or Christi.   And most of all, not Christine.  But yet, there it was, in the middle of the email, a reference to Christine

I looked up at the list of addresses, hoping she meant someone else, but knowing that she didn't.  I am tired of this mistake.  It has happened all of my life and I am just plumb tired of it.  Nothing more to say.  Except this:  if I can make sure that you are Kelli with an i, and not a y, than I think you can make a more conscious effort to make me ChristinA

By the way, Gina says I should sign all of my emails that way.  And of course, Kelli is a pseudonym.

Comments

Hopeful Mama said…
I think Elli is going to have similar problems. So many spell her name 'Eli' because of her true name. While I correct, it seems to be of now use. Good luck, ChristinA.
Hopeful Mama said…
Of course, now that I reread your post, you most likely will now be called Christin if you sign it with the A. Perhaps, Christina, with the 'a' underscored? ee?

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status