November Plans

For the past couple of years, I have tried to post every single day in the month of November, otherwise known as NaBloWriMo.  I've been able to do it, and while I am busy this year, I probably could do it again.  However, my rate of posting has increased anyway, so where is the challenge?

Well, it can be found instead in NaNoWriMo.  What is that, you ask?  To write a novel in one month.  According to the website, "Participants begin writing on November 1. The goal is to write a 50,000-word (approximately 175-page) novel by 11:59:59 PM on November 30." Now, I might be seeking a challenge, but I am not crazy.  There is no way I can conceivably put together that many words over the span of one month.  I wish, but I still have to teach and be a mom, so right now, it just ain't gonna happen.

But I have a plan.  I told you that my Harvey story is in the home stretch.  I don't know how many chapters I have left, but I am almost there.  I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel and I just need to reach that light.  So, instead of writing another novel in the month of November (which yes, I'd really like to do someday), I plan on having my first novel done by 11:59:59 PM on November 30.  And now, since I said it, I better actually hold myself to it.

Which just means that I might not post during the month of November.  I'm sure you will miss my complaints and snarky comments, but perhaps I'll have a guest writer on here, or even better, maybe Tim can post a couple of times.  Remember him?  He was the one that started the blog.

What are your November plans?

Comments

T said…
To complain about your lack of blogging.
Christina said…
Great! I can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status