Trends

Because I rarely ask any fashion questions, I am going to start off the month with one.  I am hoping it makes this October that much more memorable.  Who am I kidding?  I just want to know the answer.

Is it okay to wear black jeans?

I know that colorful jeans and cords are on-trend right now, but how about black?  I'm not talking about acid washed, and I'm not talking about a black so dark that they look like twill chinos.  But the jeans I have in my possession are black.  I found out when I held them up to my blue jeans (it was ambiguous for a while there).

To be quite honest, I don't care what the concensus is on this one.  These black jeans are but only one pair of about 5 that I inherited from someone else.  That's right, they were free.  I own 5 pairs of free jeans, all in different styles, all that fit pretty well.  If the color isn't quite right, then I really don't care, because as I said, I did not have to pay for them.  And I don't look gift horses in the mouth.

But please, let me know how off-trend I am when I wear them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status