Christmas Greats

This has been a GREAT Christmas already, rife with much emotion.

As in...

Oh, GREAT!  We don't have to travel anywhere (relief).

Oh, GREAT!  Marco's is open and I don't have to cook Christmas Eve dinner before heading out for the children's mass (thankful).

The girls look and sound GREAT at mass, singing with the chorus (pride).

What do you mean?  Santa came while we were at church?  How GREAT is that?  So very cool, I think (happiness).

Hey, Tim, the kids are in bed now.  All of them.  It would be a GREAT time for sharing some Christmas joy, if you know what I mean (insert inappropriate feeling here).

It's 5:40 am.  What are you awake for?  Oh.  You threw up?  GREAT, just GREAT (sarcasm, but I probably didn't need to tell you that).

Merry Christmas to you all!

Comments

T said…
Is he allergic to your...cherry pie? HA. I. Am. Great.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status