Huh?

Early Saturday morning with Aaron:
Aaron:  Mom, can I show you how I hang this ornament on?
Me:  I'm watching. [Really, I was, but I also needed to check my school email.]
Aaron:  You hang it on like this, and then this [he takes the ornament off again to adjust it...it has to be perfect] and then like this.
Me:  I see.  Great.
Aaron:  What?
Me:  Great...[blank stare from him]...that you put it on there.  
I look into Aaron's eyes and the look on his face indicates that I am crazy and I know, I just KNOW, that he forgot he was showing me how to hang up his special ornament.  That's life with Aaron.  And this will be proof to whomever he marries that he was always like that.  Sorry, honey, you chose him.  I was just special enough to be blessed with him. 

And what the heck?  How old am I?  Haven't I figured out how to hang the ornaments yet? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status