Pearly Whites

The ideas that pop into my head at the most mundane moments of my life...

Would you, if your life depended on it, be able to identify your very own toothbrush in a line up of toothbrushes? 

I think I would.  It isn't that I always know what color my toothbrush is (I just get whatever is on sale), but as I stood brushing my cutters last night, I noticed something.  Apparently, I don't rinse my polisher too well.  Oh, don't get grossed out.  I do rinse the bristles until they gleam with only water droplets and I let them dry appropriately so as not to collect anything in them.  But the part of the brush where you grip it...where the thumb and forefinger come together? That part of all of my toothbrushes tends to collect toothpaste.  In fact, in a couple of days, if I don't take care of it, I'll find a little collar of dried dentifrice sitting on my Oral B precisely at that point.   

So there you have it.  Check out your own toothbrush.  See if there are any identifying marks that might save you one day.  If you have as many people in your family as I do, knowing which toothbrush is yours could very well come into play in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status