Mea Culpa

I complain, a lot, about my classes.  But maybe, just maybe, I am the problem.

The girls were studying yesterday for a Life Science Exam.  They asked me a question about these statements:
Summarize that organisms can survive only in ecosystems in which their needs can be met (e.g., food, water, shelter, air, carrying capacity and waste disposal).  The world has different ecosystems and distinct ecosystems support the lives of different types of organisms.
I don't remember exactly what they wanted to know.  All I do remember is that I tried, with my limited knowledge of that topic, to explain what they wanted to know.

"Did that help?" I said to the girls.

"Yep," said Zoe.  "But Mr. S is a better teacher than you are."

Thanks, Zoe.  Thanks so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status