How About That?

I've said before that I hear complete conversations in my head. No, I'm not crazy. I hear my characters conversing with one another, in my mind, at the oddest moments. I usually get to the computer as fast as I can so that I can write the scene down before I forget it. This happens often, much more often than I thought it ever would, but I've heard other writers say the same thing.

Well imagine my surprise when I get a phone call from one of my characters!

And I'm not kidding.

Again, I'm not crazy. It really happened. I can't give you all the details, but let's just say that I spoke with someone today that totally embodied Callum, at least over the phone. Had I not just "met" this person, I would have told him that I had an entire novel sitting at home, with his doppelganger as one of the stars. How crazy is that?

Which reminds me that I told him about this blog, using it as an example of my writing. He can see the real me here, whether he wants to or not. And now, I have apparently revealed how much of a true lunatic I am. If I haven't scared you yet, CB, I hope I can still help you with your honorable endeavors.


Comments

Kelsey said…
My curiosity is out of hand... it is taking great restraint not to call you right now and ask for more information!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status