Credit

I have to give credit to a woman I'll call Kim.

I've mentioned her before. She updates her FB posts, every day, with tidbits about Ian Somerhalder. Don't know who he his? Google him. He's the young man that plays Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries. And if Kim has her way, he'll also take on the role of Christian Grey in the Fifty Shades movie.

I've commented on Kim in the past because I feel for her husband. It's one thing to really like a celebrity, but to continually post how much you lust after a person, especially one known for kinky fuckery, seems a little harsh to me.

I've often wondered what her husband really thinks. I could ask Tim. Inquire how he'd feel if I spoke about Matt Bomer all the time. (I think he is absolutely gorgeous, and he can sing, too. Of course, he's gay, so the potential threat is less.) I know I would feel inadequate and insecure if Tim referred often to someone he found attractive. (Thankfully, Tim likes Jodie Foster; someone I, too, can admire, and who also is gay. What is up with us? Perhaps we really are meant to be.)

Anyway, this past weekend, Kim had the experience of a lifetime. She attended a convention centered on The Vampire Diaries and wheedled her way to a hug and a picture with her hero, Ian. She knew what she wanted, went after it, and achieved her goal. The look on her face in the picture is priceless, really. I might not entirely approve of some of her methods (and truthfully, who am I to judge this person...if it works for her and her family so be it), but I have to admire her wherewithal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status