No Foolin'

It hit me yesterday that I have written two novels.

Two! Novels! In one year! One within the span of a month!

And, I have a third one that stands 2/3 of the way done (it may never get finished) and a fourth that I hope to keep working on.

Will they be published? The 1st and 3rd, probably not, unless some major inspiration descends that lends itself to awesome rewriting. But the 2nd and the 4th? I'm gonna try.

These aren't 100,000 word novels, nor are they John Green-worthy, but they are my attempts to tell a story, and I had a fantastic time writing them, the 2nd one especially. And I bet even John Green had some dumpy writing along the way, or at least I'd like to think so.

Of course, the calendar says it's April 1st. I'm glad I can say that I ain't foolin' about this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status