Slammed

I was putting Melina to bed last night, when the most horrible thought crossed my mind. Staring at her beautiful face, I realized (and it slammed me much like someone does when they run into you), that I no longer want to teach A & P.

Good thing to figure out a few weeks before the semester starts, right? As much as I'd like to call up the college and say I won't be returning (and I know of someone who did just that, in the middle of the term), I can't do it. But will I have the guts to break the connection for next semester? And if I do turn my back on teaching, doesn't that mean I really need to kick my writing career into high gear?

Yes, it does. Another reason to get those query letters written and sent out.

Anyone care to proofread?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status