BUGS!

I despise bugs. It doesn't matter what kind. I JUST DON'T LIKE BUGS. I can look kindly at the innocuous ones, I've been known to scoot spiders outside, and I've had to kill wasps in my own home, with my own hands. I can deal with most of them, most of the time, but suppose you walk down to the basement, pull aside a boxspring, reach for a suitcase and realize that you are staring down a GIGANTIC cricket in the face. Don't you t;hink that might get to you? Trust me, it does, since I just did it.

We both survived. I scurried back up the stairs and shut the basement door. He went back to laughing at the crazy lady of the house.

P.S. Kelsey, you might be rolling your eyes at this post, but I'd be better off with a mouse. Seriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status