Lumpy

"You're here to pick up Shadow, right?" The receptionist at the vet's office said as I walked in the door.

"Yes."

"Did they tell you they found some lumps on him?" She asked me.

"Uh, no. I know he had one on his head. I didn't notice any other ones. Did the doctor note on his chart where they were found? And do they know what they are?" Shadow has been through quite a bit between his ears, allergies, a staph infection. You can tell he's getting older.

"Well, let's see," she said. "If I remember correctly, they think they might be lipomas, but they probably should be aspirated to make sure. Now, let me check the chart..." The receptionist looks at the screen in front of her, and then nods to the other helper behind her. "It looks like they found the other ones around Shadow's penis..." She hesitates, not sure what to say.

"Well, I guess that explains why I never found them now, doesn't it?"


Comments

Kelsey said…
Oh poor Shadow... That doesn't sound like an area where he'd want anything aspirated.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status