Bipolar Behavior

Sadly for me, my brain would not turn off last night. So, instead of finding the rest I needed, I spent a night with my eyes fluttering open and my brain spinning. I find myself in the midst of another creative burst, and when those happen, making sure my brain shuts down is difficult, if not impossible. In the end, I wake up cranky and have to add more caffeine to the cup.

I don't have any proof of this, but I wonder if these occurrences might not be tied to some sort of bipolar behavior. That is the sort of diagnosis I would never just throw around, but based on some good genetics we have here, I could probably make a case for it. But do you think I'll do anything about it?

Nope. The plan is to keep moving my fingers and use up the creative energy. Possibly bring forth a few more chapters in one book, make my latest book even better, and move forward on my goal for 2014. Progress is progress. I'm not going to balk at how that progress is made.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status