Professor Who?

WARNING: Do not read in front of your children.

Last night, after Melina was in bed, the three older kids said, "Hey, Mom. Can we play the Wii?" They'd already had fifteen minutes on the contraption, and while I could have let them play a bit more, they were sitting around the dining room table drawing when they asked me the question. So I'd much rather  have them interacting together that way than in front of a screen. So, I said, "No."

The kids were all good and fine with that answer. They went ahead and continued sketching, and giggling, and, at one point, a round of hysterical laughter filled the room. I looked to see what they were doing, and I found this list. What were they naming? I'm not sure. I think they might have been putting together a list of names for the Wii characters. Of course, with a nine-year-old boy involved, things went South, quickly. The ones with the strikethroughs are the names that I find especially offensive. Okay, not really, they're funny, but not appropriate for the kids to use, even in the house. Who am I kidding? I won't want them to use any of these, really.
Lumpy McButt
Lumpy McSuckthumb
Professor Stinkpossum
Lumpy Suckerbutt
Lumpy Monkeybuns
Butter McWeaselthumbs
Lumpy Thongs (?)
Funky Garbageballs
Thuny Buns (??)
Snarf Nostrilbun
Qwerty Bossum
And with a forty-two year old boy involved, the whole thing tanked. Tim leaned over and whispered to me, "I wonder what they'd think of Hugh G. Wrection." (Please don't judge my by my choice of husband.)

Welcome to my world. It keeps me laughing!

Comments

Unknown said…
OMG! Thanks for this laugh! My favorite is Professor Stinkpossum! and I am dying at Tim's!
Timmy said…
You left off one of the best ones: Chunky Fiendwiener.
Tanstaafl said…
Man, I need to hang out with you all more. Miss the laughter...

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status