Heading Home

I thought about the best way to summarize this vacation. But because I ran long and hard today, up and down several hills, I'm too fatigued to write anything worth anything. Instead, I did a quick check on some quotes that might be appropriate. I found these three that adequately speak to our experience this trip.

We hit the sunny beaches where we occupy ourselves keeping the sun off our skin, the saltwater off our bodies, and the sand out of our belongings.
~ Erma Bombeck

Those that say you can't take it with you never saw a car packed for a vacation trip.
~ Unknown

By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class.
~Anne Morrow Lindbergh

We had a great time; we hope to be back next year.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status