Lake Living

A long time ago -- so long ago now, I can barely remember when -- I fell in love. With a place called Walloon Lake. If you're a faithful reader, you've heard me mention the place before, so bear with me. If you're new here, then this might the first time you hear its name. But believe me, it won't be the last.

Walloon Lake sits in the northwestern part of Michigan's lower peninsula. It spans two counties and is really just one of many freshwater lakes that Michigan has to offer. It is at least a seven hour drive from our home. But to me, Walloon Lake offers a piece of secluded heaven that I love so much. Had I any opportunity to purchase a home here, I would.

I won't go on and bore you. Instead, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves (Google "Walloon Lake" and search for images. You won't be disappointed.)

I hope to get some of my own very soon...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status