---

Today was so busy, I didn't have time to think, much less write. So you're stuck with a non-post. I guess I could have simply not posted at all, but somehow, the more my fingers dance over the keyboard, the more I feel like I'm contributing to my quest to fulfill a dream.

The question that remains, though, is will that dream ever be fulfilled? The members of my writing group and I ask ourselves that all the time. And to be honest, I have no idea. I'd like to think that someday we'll have books on the library bookshelf. But no amount of hard work is going to guarantee that.

But what can I guarantee? That my kids will ask me a bazillion questions once I get on the phone. That a blog post can sit waiting to be finished for weeks (I kid you not) because I'm not happy with the wording. That Toby will try (relentlessly) to get in Shadow's face. And that Aaron, who will be ten in November, will climb into bed with me sometime during the middle of the night.

Mundane, ordinary events that I encounter each and every day. The things that give me ideas, spark my creativity, and in a way, push me toward the realization that someday, I will be published.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status