Blog Value

A few days ago, I read an article about the value of a blog. (I can't find the article right now, but when I do, I'll link to it.) Put VALUE and MY BLOG into one sentence, and I have to laugh. Why? Because I've never thought about what value my blog has. I write because I want to write, I want to practice writing, I want to share thoughts and stories with the few people willing to read them. And, I want to remember certain moments in our lives.

But does this blog have value? I'm not sure. And do I care? Furthermore, should I care? I probably should, but at this time in my life, I don't have extra minutes to worry about whether or not my blog has value. So, I won't. (Although the topic might be a great one to return to someday.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status