Decision Time

It's that time of the year again--the one where I make the decision to cut my hair (or not). Today, I'm not sure what to do. I like having long hair for many reasons, the most important of which is because pulling hair into a ponytail is one of the easiest things in life to do. Plus, if I want to hide, I can leave the hair down that day and use it as a curtain.

But the ends of my hair are pretty dry and brittle, and I certainly don't want to be mistaken for a forty-something who wishes she were twenty-something. (Truth be told, sometimes I still feel like I'm in my twenties, but I don't need to relive those times. I'm good with being 41 years old.)

So, I'm turning to you, faithful readers. The question isn't whether or not I'll color my hair again (I think a new stripe will be forthcoming, soon), but should I cut it? Thoughts? Thank you in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status