Another Story

I've started on a new story entitled The Chocolate Garden. I have the entire story outlined, a map, if you will, of where I'd like it to go. I've already written the beginning, the end, and some of the middle. The book deals with a character who has Alzheimer's disease, so I've been doing some looking around, some searching for good information. What I found recently, thanks to Facebook no less, is this video. Check it out:


(Video posted by David Shenk, who does a fantastic job simplifying this devastating disease.)

I'm not actively going to work on this story (as I promised I wouldn't a few days ago) since I'm on my break. But when I find small tidbits like this video, I get excited again about the possibility of finishing another story. That excitement is a good feeling when you're staring at over a half a foot of snow.

Comments

Christina said…
I'm laughing right now. I can see how you'd say that, but I guess I'm too mired in brains to see it anymore!
Tanstaafl said…
Ok. Just wanted to make I wasn't seeing things. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status