Lint Trapping

We always talk about how the little things can really make a difference. Well I'm here to tell you that these past few weeks, a very little thing has made all the difference in my life. We're not talking vacuums (although I do like our new one), nor am I speaking about friends who do little favors (I love you guys!). I'm talking about a ten inch piece of plastic:

From the insert in the box.
This fabulous fella sits at the bottom of our washtub in the basement and has been very effective (much more so than the previous contraption--pantyhose!) in trapping our lint. Our drains are probably clapping and thanking us right now. And our plumber? He'll be bummed that we don't hit him up for a drain clean more often, but I'm certain he's gotten enough cash from us to fund at least one large yacht.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status