Me, Not You

I stayed off Facebook for much of the day yesterday because...

I could not stand seeing one more back to school picture. NOT ONE MORE, I TELL YOU.

Yes, I just admitted to not wanting to show the love to my friends. And maybe I'm a little sorry, but not much. Because as you know, in this forum, I am very honest, sometimes even brutal. It's not that I don't love you or your children, because I do. I really do. (Especially you, Barbara!)

But yesterday's glut of pictures felt like an assault to my senses. I found myself trying to "Like" so many pictures in such a short span of time that I decided instead to just give up. In one word, I was overwhelmed.

Again, it's me. Not you.

(I do hope that everyone's first day back was incredible, because I know how important starting off on the right foot can be.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status