Fifteen

You'd think someone who loves to write as much as I do would be able to come up with some piece of eloquent writing for my 15th anniversary. Yet here I am, sitting in front of the computer, furiously checking email before getting ready to sub for the day. And that's the way the day will go. I'll work. Tim will work. We'll pass each other at some point, plant a peck on each other's cheeks, and fall into bed, separately, after a long day. I'm tired just thinking about what this day will bring, so nary a lovely thought springs to mind. So I'll just say this: The last 15 years have been interesting and fun, and that's more than can be said for the approximately 25 years I lived before I met Tim. And, I'd say yes to him all over again.

I love you, Timmy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status