Captain's Log, Day 7

You wanna know how the seventh day went?

1. How many words I wrote on November 7, 2015: 2321 (Lower, I know. I was busy.)
2. Did I make the word count goal for the day? (1,667 words) Yes
3. Am I on track to finish 50,000 words by November 30? Yes

Distracting thought of my day: After this whole NaNoWriMo thing is over, I still have to revise. And that, my friends, is where the whole process gets really difficult. Thus, I'm posting a link to a good reminder for what to cut out when I start revising. (You can find the link here...it gives a good collection of overused and unnecessary words.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this link!! Thanks for posting :)
Unknown said…
That's a cool list! At first I thought, you'd be left with nothing! Then, I started to see the redundancy of so many words. Awesome list!!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status