Captain's Log, Day 9

You wanna know how the ninth day went?

1. How many words I wrote on November 9, 2015: 3247
2. Did I make the word count goal for the day? (1,667 words) Yes
3. Am I on track to finish 50,000 words by November 30? Yes

Distracting thought of my day: I picked up one of Stephen King's newer novels, Revival. I have to hold judgment on what type of book it is, and if I like it. I know pretty much nothing about it. But so far, I am amazed at how a man who puts simple sentences together can be so successful. I don't mean that statement to be rude; I'd like to know how I can do the same thing. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I tried to read Revival... I got busy somewhere in the middle of it and never got around to finishing it. Let me know if it'll be worth picking up again sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status