Kitty Cuteness, XVI

Many of you probably know that Lucy has been with us since July 1999. Yes, that's a long time. For those of you who don't like math, that birth date means he will turn 17 this year. (Yowzers!) He doesn't do much these days besides sit on the recliner, an action that reminds me very much of my grandfather. Hmmm.

Anyway, I thought this episode of kitty cuteness could be dedicated to the oldest four-legged mammal in the house.

He happens to be looking at Melina in this picture...

She didn't hold his attention long.

He's trying to use a Jedi mind trick to get me to leave him alone.

Really? He says. Why isn't she leaving?

And if that's not proof that he doesn't do much, here's a little video to enjoy (I should mention there's nothing to hear on this. Melina was whispering something for a bit, but those words are not necessary for the video):


Comments

T said…
Ok this doesn't look like him. He really has a vibe or irritaion in these pictures. How funny is that?!? He usually is so pleasant!
Christina said…
Yes. He is irritated. But like the good kitty that he is, he just figured I'd go away if he ignored me. And he was right.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status