(2016 NaNoWriMo) Captain's Log, Day 16

How did my day go?

Honest to goodness, I haven't had a headache like this since I was diagnosed with a sinus infection back in 2008. And, I think the headache is directly correlated to my time in front of the computer screen. So, I tried my best to not spend time in front of the computer, which means my word count suffered: 306 words yesterday, and that's all!

However, I had a productive day on other fronts. I put the finishing touches on an exam, graded a few papers, tweaked an existing essay, and entered a contest. I also met an old friend for lunch, and it was as if we'd seen each other just last week. I love friends like that.

So here's to a new day of writing and whatever else you might want to do. Good luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status