(2016 NaNoWriMo) Captain's Log, Day 29

There's something about symmetry, and because I have updated most other days of the month, I will at least pretend to update you on my NaNoWriMo progress (or lack thereof). Actually, I made myself stop writing yesterday so that I can hold off the rest of the words for today. That way, I won't go even one word over the same count I made last year. I can't even remember how many words I wrote yesterday, and that's okay, because what I'd really like to do is simply ruminate on some other things.

Like...

Haven't seen a good ole Chameleon in a while.

I felt like this back on November 14.

I love the color here, but I see a lot of chaos, too, which is disturbing.

These represent the people I live with. Guess which one is Melina?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status