(2016 NaNoWriMo) Captain's Log, Day 7

(Author's Note: The plan for November is to update my readers on my daily NaNoWriMo progress. It's a way to connect with you, of course, but it helps keep me accountable, too. Please also note that I've added the date that NaNoWriMo predicts I will be done, assuming I keep my pace.)

The tally:

1. How many words I wrote on November 7, 2016. 3294
2. Did I make the word count goal for the day (1667 words)? Yes
3. Am I on track to finish by November 30, 2016? Yes
4. I will finish by: November 18, 2016

Distracting thought of my day: Constipation. Yes, that's right. I'm admitting (again) to that lovely problem, the one that pops up from time to time in this aging body of mine. The words might be moving, but other parts of me are not. Probably because I'm sitting more, eating more unhealthy foods (at least five slices of pizza on Saturday alone), and drinking less water. So over the next 23 days (that's all that's left of this challenge!), I'm encouraging myself to not only get this 50,000-word puppy on paper but to also get healthy.

And once again, I've proven myself to be an overachiever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status