(2016 NaNoWriMo) Captain's Log, Day 9

(Author's Note: The plan for November is to update my readers on my daily NaNoWriMo progress. It's a way to connect with you, of course, but it helps keep me accountable, too. Please also note that I've added the date that NaNoWriMo predicts I will be done, assuming I keep my pace.)

The tally:

1. How many words I wrote on November 9, 2016. 4021
2. Did I make the word count goal for the day (1667 words)? Yes
3. Am I on track to finish by November 30, 2016? Yes
4. I will finish by: November 15, 2016

Distracting thought of my day: Videos. When I'm very tired and frustrated, I tend to listen to music or watch videos that make me laugh. I also write, which is why I managed over 4000 words plus a Huff Post piece yesterday. (Why, did I just promote myself? Yes, yes, I did. I'm so proud! I'm getting better at this stuff!)

But that writing has nothing to do with the videos I watched: a couple of Bob Ross, a few music videos, and some classic True Facts videos. I'm sharing my favorite here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status