Coffee Connections

Apparently, back in October 2014, I received an email letting me know that I could redeem my Starbucks rewards at Target, provided that Target store has a Starbucks cafe inside. (How do I remember this? Because this information, my friends, has been sitting in my drafts folder since that time. Yes, this is a draft makeover post.)

For some of you, combining Target and Starbucks might be the best thing ever: a partnership like none other, the golden moment of shopping. Being able to sip your favorite latte while you cruise the aisles of the place you drop too much money. Sounds great, right?

For me, it's worrisome. While I do like Target for the most part, I am not a fan of the Starbucks product. I don't like paying more for my drink than I do an entire gallon of milk, and I also don't like that any time I order a coffee, I have to be very careful not to get the fully caffeinated version. If I do, I will, quite literally, bounce off something after indulging. Plus, I have to add that I've never been a fan of shopping with a drink in hand. What if someone spills the drink all over the bras, panties, or shoes? What a sticky mess to clean up, right?

On the other hand, I have several Starbucks gift cards hanging around the house. Maybe I should throw one in my bag the next time I go to Target and, if I'm worried about walking and drinking at the same time, allow myself a quick break in the seating area. But if I'm going to do that, I might as well meet LRN at the Starbucks store right up the street and save myself some money (who doesn't go to Target and buy too much, right?)


Comments

Unknown said…
Oh a Starbucks date sounds perfect

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status