Fill-in-the-blank, IV

For this round of fill-in-the-blank (which come courtesy of S. B., of course), I've asked Aaron to help me out. He hasn't studied Shakespeare in school yet, so I'm curious to see how this goes.

All the world's a ________.

_______ is empty and all the _______ are here.

Arise fair _______ and kill the envious _______.

To _____, or not to ______?

My love's more richer than my _________.

I heard a voice cry, _______ no more!

We few, we happy few, we band of _________.

All's well that ends _______.

And here we are:

All the world's a meme.

The salt is empty and all the aliens are here.

Arise fair turtle and kill the envious ninja.

To eat, or not to eat?

My love's more richer than my potting soil.

I heard a voice cry, Cringe no more!

We few, we happy few, we band of lions.

All's well that ends quickly.


Comments

S.B. House said…
Fantastic!! I'm now going to be imagining turtle/ninja wars all day... which in my opinion makes for a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status