My Week

Do you know what happened this past week? I experienced my spring break. Yep, that's right. All week long, I didn't have to go into work. I didn't teach. I didn't tutor. I didn't touch a single PowerPoint slide. Woo-hoo! But I did have work to do with respect to my classes: two exams needed to be put together and sent over to duplication. Monday morning, when I realized what I had to do, I crinkled up my nose and decided that the thing to do was to get them done. Then, I could move on to bigger and better things.

So did I follow through with that plan and write them on Monday? I finished most of those tests on Monday, but found myself double-checking them even on Wednesday afternoon. But, I also took some time for things that I really wanted to do, like converting a WIP into something a little different (I might tell you about that sometime). After that, for the rest of the week, I began reading a friend's first draft (yeah for first drafts!), I found Aaron a white shirt for his orchestra concert, I helped Aaron on the two days he stayed home sick with strep-like symptoms, and I had my hair done (red stripes are back in place!). Even better--I managed to read more than I have in a long time. Which means, it's no matter that I sat here in SW Ohio for the entire break AND that it's not really spring--I had an all around good week.

The one thing I didn't do is to catch up on my blog reading. So, cyber friends, I did not mean to neglect you. I'll do my best to get around to reading more of you in the upcoming weeks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status